COLD CHAMBER GDK-SERIES
We set COLD CHAMBER STANDARDS
With locking forces from 22,000 kN to 46,000 kN, the FRECH cold chamber GDK-Series sets standards in the field of diecasting technology.
In addition to the development of high locking forces, the goal was to make a maximum amount of individual customer requirements possible.
In addition to building diecasting machines, our core competency is also the development of specific solutions to problems for individual customer requirements.
As the leading provider of diecasting technology, this ranges from individual diecasting machines to complete diecasting cells to turnkey provisioning of entire diecasting foundries - including diecasting dies.
Take advantage of our know-how and our expertise in engineering complex system solutions for application-based optimization of the casting process.
Robust and strong locking unit
Tireless, powerful and precise, as you expect from a FRECH machine
- Extremely fast opening/closing movement with exact positioning accuracy
- Variable, programmable opening and closing stroke
- Oversized mounting plates
- Optimized tie bar removal
- Foundry-compatible individual locking force measurement
Powerful and dynamic hydraulics
Sophisticated hydraulics for maximum performance and dynamics
- Asynchronous motor pump system with frequency converter for the fastest movements and reduced pressure peaks
- Flow-optimized hydraulics system for energy-saving operation
- Extremely quiet
- Reduction of energy costs through FC drive system
- Reduction of operating costs through optimized hydraulics concept, with minimal consumption of hydraulic fluid
Consistent safety design concept
Whether open during setup or completely closed during casting, the safety design concept provides protection wherever possible.
Flexibility and standardization
- Upgradable to Vacural® technology at any time
- Modernized media connection plates for fast and flexible setup processes
- Reduction of machine footprint through optimized design of mounting plates and hinged joints
- Furnace/dosing systems can be flexibly modified, adaptation of any furnace system
- Optimal access to sleeve fill opening
Functionality is revealed at the first glance at the design
Powerful casting unit
FRECH Realtime Control (RC) casting unit included as standard
- Maximum dynamics and repetition accuracy
- Flexible, for Al, Mg metals and for thick-walled and thin-walled applications
COLD CHAMBER DIECASTING TECHNOLOGY
COLD CHAMBER MACHINES WITH MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
Satisfied customers and quality are the basis of our company history.
FRECH cold chamber technology makes products with high efficiency and accuracy that are ground-breaking in the diecasting industry available to our customers.