Frech’s cold-chamber die casting technology has been pointing the way in pressure-tight and low porosity castings production. We have worked together closely with our customers to tailor the K-series to the increasing requirements of the markets.
The Advantages of Frech’s Modular K-Series:
- Higher productivity thanks to shorter cycle times
- Optimised quality of castings at maximum shot speeds
- High degree of retrofitting flexibility thanks to modular design
- Differently sized shot ends and closing units can be combined to meet specific process requirements
- Possibility of using larger dies thanks to larger clamping plate sizes, available as an option
- Service-friendly thanks to good accessibility and remote capabilities
- Long service life due to rugged machine design
The modular K-series cold-chamber machines by Frech are available with locking forces from 2,500 kN to 16,000 kN.
The Machines of the K-DAK-Series include:
Comprehensive information and safety data sheets can be obtained from our sales staff. We will happily advise you on any questions or special request you might have.