Another strength of Frech: Competitive by Automation
The automation of a production process can make the difference
in competitiveness, mainly in regard to reliability and reproducibility
of a production cycle. Thanks to our own development, production
and innovative partners we can secure for you the highest quality
with optimum economy.
Furthermore, the production control system Datafrech,
specially developed for diecasting, can support you with planning
and real-time information from your production.
With the experienced Austrian furnace manufacturer MELTEC, Frech
also has the necessary know-how in melting and holding of non-ferrous-alloys.
For constant metal-bath levels and stable temperatures, as well
as for cleanest alloys, we have developed special furnace technologies.
Equipment for feeding and re-melting materials, together with magnesium
dosing furnaces complete the products offered by Meltec GmbH:
- Single and multi-chamber melting and holding furnaces, for zinc,
tin and lead
- Hot chamber machine furnaces for magnesium
- Magnesium dosing furnaces for cold chamber machines
- Preheating and charging devices for magnesium
- Zinc-melting and feeding systems
Ladling Unit Feedmat 1 + 2
The fully automatic, motorised dosing unit Feedmat offers
high dosing precision in a robust 2-arm design. The user-friendly
control system and the flexibility to be used on either side
of most diecasting machines offers you the perfect solution
to automating your cold chamber production.
- simple and easy adjustment due to setting capacities in3
- linear movements of vertical and horizontal drives enabling
easy access to injection sleeve of machine
- ladle follows automatically metal bath level with a dosing
accuracy of +/- 2%
- Feedmat 1for shot weights up to 3 kg
- Feedmat 2 shot weights up to 12 kg
Heating- and Cooling Units
The temperature of die is a significant factor in relation
to quality of castings and efficiency of casting process.
Robamat temperature control units have been developed especially
for the hardest fields of use in diecasting industry. Heating-
and cooling units for a reliable heat exchange, flexible at
smallest space, based on heat transfer oil or pressurized
water system, designed as single- or double-circuit units
state-of-the-art technology for a perfect sophisticated
Robamat heating and cooling units guarantee:
- best possible surfaces
- narrow tolerances even at complicated shapes
- continuous quality of castings
- shortest cycle times
Spraying Systems Spraymotion 1 + 2
Our motorised spraying systems Spraymotion 1+2 and the continuous
development of various spraying tools are fulfilling all requirements
for the most sophisticated die spraying technology:
- Highly accurate positioning and reproducibility
- High dynamics and high velocity driving speeds
- Powerful spraying tools for the most complicated geometries
- Optimised liquid preparation and feeding
Shorter cycle-times require fast spraying-systems; complicated
dies require specific solutions. With available strokes of
400 to 1000 mm, Spraymotion1 is suitable for diecasting machines
up to 5000 kN locking-force.
Spraymotion 1: 411E, 611E, 811E, 1011E
Alternatively we can also offer you a simple, pneumatic spraying
system as a basic solution.
The recently developed 2-axes, motorised die spraying system Spraymotion
2 meets the continuously increasing demands for positional
accuracy and fast operating dynamics within cold chamber diecasting
- Strokes from 800 to 1800 mm for diecasting machines up
to 20.000 kN
- Similar Linear units for horizontal and vertical axis
- Both axes driven by highly dynamic servomotors
- Freely programmable for movement and timing
Spraymotion 2: 864/600E, 1064/800E,
1264/1000E, 1464/1200E, 1664/1400E, 1864/1500E
Removal Unit Gripmat 1+2
Die protection requires the highest precision; productivity in
diecasting requires fast, reliable production. With a stable and
robust design, The Gripmat models 1 + 2 are suitable for both hot
and cold chamber diecasting machines and guarantee you precise movements
with a secure, positive gripping action.
Gripmat 1 for machines from 100 - 400 kN locking-force
Gripmat 2 for machines from 400 - 800 kN locking-force
- Easy setting
- Fast, precise gripping and checking of the shot
- 3 optional movement sequences
- Electrically driven
- Pneumatic gripping
- Robust construction
Weight sensing device Weightcontrol
This microprocessor-controlled weight sensing device guarantees
die-protection and quality control for casting weights up to max.
2000 gr. Within user-inputted tolerances, it secures a reliable
weight comparison and communicates it to the diecasting machine.
- DMS-weight sensing-cell
- Temperature positional compensation
- Operator input
- Weight-Display in grams
- Wait function after weighing
- Automatic zeroing
Conveyor belts of robust, temperature resistant construction with
stainless steel belts as standard, are available in various designs
to further automate your production process. Depending upon your
particular application, we can also fit an air-cooled tunnel or
a water quenching tank to the conveyor.
We can offer you the right solution for your needs:
- Straight conveyors
- Angled or 'S' type conveyors
- With or without cooling/quenching
- Various sizes are available
Frech conveyor belts - keeping your production moving!
DMT - Data Management Tool
DMT is a modular data management software system developed by Frech for die casting foundries.
Different expansion stages allow for an individual configuration depending upon the requirements of the foundry.
All job-related data is transferred via Ethernet from the Frech die casting machine to the DMT system.
Frech Data Management Tool DMT is offered in 3 individual expansion stages
- Basic Version DMT PQ: Data Capture
- Expansion Version DMT PQ-SPC: Data Capture and Analysis
- Full Version DMT PPQ-SPC: Production Planning, Data Capture and Analysis